The Birthday Wishlist

Birthday List
My 22nd birthday is on Wednesday and so I decided it would be fun to put together a list of all of the fun things I've been loving lately. Guys... that bow bag is from TARGET and it's only $27!!! Does it not look like something straight from Kate Spade?? I had to add some adorable Kate Spade stationary as well because it literally says "snail mail" on it. I can't get over how cute that is.

I added some Rifle Paper Co. products as well because they are my absolute favorites. I use my Rifle notepad all the time and could definitely use a new one. I added the Diptyque candle because I need to bite the bullet and purchase one at this point because everyone talks about them!

I'm planning on having a low key birthday but plan on a 22 things I've learned post on Wednesday. Those have quickly become a favorite thing of mine since I started them at 19 (I believe...).

Am I missing anything you swear by? Should I add it to my list? :)


No comments: