Looking Ahead


People tried to warn me about grad school but until you've experienced it for yourself, you really have no idea. It's a crazy, crazy world. It's so completely different from undergrad that there aren't even words. 

I had every intention of taking great photos along the waterfront this weekend and writing an awesome post. I did one of those things but turned out to not be a fan of almost any of the photos. Way too sunny and bright and ya know, sometimes an idea just doesn't pan out and its' ok!!

Also, I almost had a full blown anxiety attack the other night (so embarrassing) and it got me thinking that I need to get a better grip on my attitude, perspective and schedule. I need to become one with my planner. Aaaaaand get super into yoga.

But all of that is to say that sometimes I need to write a post about how I'm doing alright but just kind of taking it day by day, ya know? And I think the blog is going to show that a bit. I want to be real and honest on here about my experiences in this amazing rose city and about grad school. Right now I am so blessed to have my faith, my family, my friends (new and old) and a comfy and stylish place to call home.

I like blogs and people that keep it real and I'm hoping you do too. :)

(this is just so rambly and awkward so i'm going to end it now before i throw more words on here that barely make sense.)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: