Outfit Post:: In My Old Blue Jeans



I'm not typically a fan of jeans. I like my colored jeans that I have and my velvet black pants that
I wore pretty much everyday in Europe but honestly, before I bought this pair I only owned 2 
pairs of jeans and one is high-waisted and the other are more flare. I knew I needed to buy
a pair for the everyday but also could be dressed up or down so I went to Twice

I got these dark washed Levi's for $10 on Twice!! You get $10 off your first purchase
and so without thinking, I said YES! Also, they feel like you're wearing pajamas. 
And, the sweater? It was buy one for $25 and get another
 FREE at H&M! Yes, two sweaters for $25. Done. 
And with that, a college gal's day is made! 

Charley even loves the jeans!! 

What are your favorite brands of jeans? 

{Here's the facts:: sweater-similar, jeans-similar, shoes, necklace}

1 comment:

Peaceful Angel said...

Hi! I love your style because it's simple yet nice! ;-)