Friday Friday!

Hello, hello, hello!
Today, I was asked to Senior Ball by this awesome guy named Chris.
I can't wait to completely make myself look like
an idiot at prom with my dancing skills. (or lack
thereof) It'll be a fun night. :)
I also made my hair appointment today since I'll be getting
a fancy shmancy updo for prom! I'm feeling very accomplished right now.
Now I'm off to pack for Kentucky... which is tomorrow!


1. My favorite daily responsibility is, hmm maybe keeping my room decently clean. Basically clean enough so it doesn't look like a zombie attacked.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, cleaning the dishes. Blah. Hate it.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is anything and everything Italian. Oh gosh everything is so delicious. Those Italians know how to live and eat.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is hah! I never cook. Not yet at least. So probably my favorite thing to make is a mean piece of toast and brownies.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is that I have no claim to fame...yet. You just wait people. It'll happen someday. haha

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for my perfect man (perfect for me that is), children someday(LATER), and to become a Speech Therapist with a never ending bank account.

7. My biggest pet peeve is slow walkers and people who talk really close to your face. Hi, I can see you plenty fine from a few inches back thank you. And person walking in front of me, yeah, I'm not cutting you off while walking.

Have a fantastic Friday!




No comments: