Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm going to try and pretend that a bug wasn't just crawling on my arm...
this will be difficult. I'm freaking out!


1. The best prank I ever pulled was non-existant. I can never think of a good prank without feeling horrible after. It's the pleaser in me.

2. The best prank ever pulled on me was wow, probably something in elementary school. My mom always gets ones from friends about them being pregnant though!

3. A day without laughing is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are being with people who know who you truly are, laughing, and trying to be the best person you can be. .

5. I dream of being successful in a career, being married and in love, having adorable children and again, falling in love..

6. I dread being cold and being in a bad mood.

7. A discovery I made this week was I despise people who use others embarrassment or pain as a means to find humor. Also, that I am getting sick of Starbucks coffee.

No comments: