No Heat Curl!

Yesterday I read Michaela's post about a No Heat Curl and immediately knew I had to try it.
I am extremely lazy when it comes to styling my hair and curling it is one of those things that I really dread. So if someone was to tell me there was a way to just prepare my hair before I go to sleep and in the morning I would have easy curls, I would say "Sign me up!"

Here's what I came up with:
Hair intertwined in the headband. Oh, so 1930's
Back view of the hair.

And then... WA-LA! Morning curls!
Hellooooo sleepy eyes. :)
and back.

I'm loving how easy this was. In other news, the guy at the French crepe restaurant on campus knew me (Yay! Even though I'm not quite sure how...) and I'm writing a correspondent letter to Katie right after this! Oh yeah, AND TODAY'S OUR FIRST HOME FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!

Go wildcats!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Glad you gave it a try! Isn't it fun?!

Allie said...

I loved it! I seriously want to do it a lot! Thanks for the post about it or else I would have never found out about this. :)