Obsession: Bookshelves

Lately I have been looking all over the cyberspace for bookshelf ideas because I get to decorate my room when I head back home in November and December. I am extremely excited about this and have already come up with a sketch of how I want the room to look like. :)

Here are some pictures of beautiful bookshelves I found on Pinterest. Enjoy!

I'm definitely going to color coordinate my books. LOVE this look.

Such a unique idea!

Pinterest is great for inspiration!

Also, just a side note but in case you're interested in what I'm listening to (and because I want to promote this band because they are incredible), it is currently Needtobreath's new album called The Reckoning. Go get it now!


Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

pinterest is just incredible. it's my new obsession! love all of these!
xo TJ

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

I spent a whole Saturday color coordinating my books--and I LOVE it now! pinterest = the bomb diggity! have a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}