Obsession: Bookshelves

Lately I have been looking all over the cyberspace for bookshelf ideas because I get to decorate my room when I head back home in November and December. I am extremely excited about this and have already come up with a sketch of how I want the room to look like. :)

Here are some pictures of beautiful bookshelves I found on Pinterest. Enjoy!

I'm definitely going to color coordinate my books. LOVE this look.


Such a unique idea!

Pinterest is great for inspiration!

Also, just a side note but in case you're interested in what I'm listening to (and because I want to promote this band because they are incredible), it is currently Needtobreath's new album called The Reckoning. Go get it now!

2 comments:

his little lady said...

pinterest is just incredible. it's my new obsession! love all of these!
xo TJ

ali v. said...

I spent a whole Saturday color coordinating my books--and I LOVE it now! pinterest = the bomb diggity! have a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}