Crepeville




For my birthday, my mom took me to my favorite restaurant ever, Crepeville.
I've been having a lot of issues with food lately and not being happy with anything I've
ordered but when I go to Crepeville, I know I'm going to be happy. 
I ordered the french toast (above) and the fresh fruit was possibly the best I've
ever received at a restaurant and my mom ordered this Greek scramble with spinach,
feta, and mushrooms. Needless to say, we both devoured our plates.

There is just something about Midtown that really makes me wish I could
live there someday. 

6 comments:

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

Just the name sounds like it's gonna be a good time!

R's Rue said...

That looks so good!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Come say hi!

Marlen said...

mmmm god og god does that look super yummy. and i havent had crepes in the longest time- i know what im doing this weekend! ;)

emi said...

YUM! this made me hungry! what a fun birthday celebration!
adore your darling blog, now following!
xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

fran said...

Hi! Im Fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/black-fog.html

facebbok: showroomdegarde

Haley said...

those crepes look.. TO DIE FOR! cant wait to keep reading.. :)

lovehaleyj.blogspot.com