Sister Outfit Post!





Meet my sister Colie! 
She likes pugs, the ocean and indie music. She goes to 
school in San Diego and I am envious of her beach lifestyle. 

I thought it would be fun to take some outfit shots of what she would wear back
at school in San Diego and this is what she threw together. I also liked the idea of showing
how different ages can wear crop tops so today is her version and tomorrow is mine! 

 fun fact: I dyed her hair the other day and am pretty proud of the color. If this Speech
Pathology gig doesn't go through, maybe I'll go into hair... (so totally kidding). 

Thanks for humoring me Colie! Maybe next time ya'll can meet the other sister, Sammie!



{here's the facts: top (American Apparel), shorts-(little boutique in Santa Cruz), plaid-( similar here), shoes (Zappos)


1 comment:

The Life You Love said...

Such a cute outfit! Love it!