Write It Down

 Journaling has been a major part of my life since I was in elementary school. I'm
not always consistent with keeping daily tabs but let's be real, day-to-day life
isn't always that exciting, but I try to have a journal for every school year. There is 
nothing better than reading about past experiences and laughing at yourself. 
Every overly dramatic moment seems so silly in retrospect! 

 This is the journal I have had since the beginning of my Junior year, so beginning in 
August of 2013 and it will end on the first day of school this month. I love how the
title perfectly describes how this past year was for me.

 This is the journal that went with me on the biggest adventure of my life thus far when I studied
abroad in Italy! There are some great moments in here and some amazing memories
locked tight. 

And now this is the journal for my upcoming senior year and the beginning of my 
post-grad life come January! I picked it up from Tiny Prints and I love the leaves and flowers mixed with the personalized touch. I'm also a huge fan of spiral notebooks because they're easier to write in.

Do you keep a journal? If so, when did you start?

1 comment:

Violet Clouds said...

I don't write in it every day but I have kept a journal fairly consistently for the past 15 years. The act of writing is a way of processing for me and it's good at keeping me calm and focused. Of course it is also a great (and very unreliable) record of my life at any given time! It's fun sometimes to look back and read about an old crush, a trauma or a fun experience with hindsight.