Monsoon Sundays


 I stole the name of this post from my roommate who wants that to be the name of her
future band but also totally works for this moment. We have been having the coolest
monsoons in southern Arizona and I have been soaking them up bit by bit!

I have finally introduced the short hair on the blog (besides in an instagram) 
and I thought it would be fun to do so in an outfit post! I apologize for the lack of outfit
posts and all around inconsistency of posts, but with summer comes an inconsistent lifestyle
and I love embracing that change in lifestyle away from the academic year.

This shirt is fun and playful for summer and can easily be worn with jeans to go out to dinner
during monsoon season with a pair of cute booties like mine above. (Jeans not during
monsooon season is a huge no-no!) Throw in a pop
of color, such as the clutch, and you are good to go! 

{the details: shirt-older from Anthro but similar here, jeans, shoes-similar, clutch-old from H&M}

(p.s. will outfit posts ever stop being awkward? the model life was definitely not for me)


No comments: