Time for Vacation!

This entire summer, except for the extended weekend getaway to the Grand Canyon,
has been spent working every day, attending class at night, helping out at a summer camp
for children with Specific Language Impairment, and taking a GRE course. 
Needless to say, life has been busy around these parts but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My job that began in March and had gone on until yesterday was in the Office of Admissions
here at the University of Arizona and involved calling each and every one of the incoming Freshman
at least 3 times. I've loved being able to share my experiences here at the university with the 
parents and incoming students and also share words of wisdom along the way that I wish
I had known. I made my last calls yesterday and while I'm sad to be leaving that position,
I definitely learned an office job is not for me. I just cannot sit for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week!

Today I am flying home though for my two weeks off for summer to relax, prep for grad 
school applications, polish up on the GRE, and be with my family. I'm kicking off
the trip with two days to Outside Lands too so that will be a great way to get back into
California life. :) 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: