Fill in the blank friday + a message

fillintheblank.jpg

1. What I love most about my home is... my room. It used to be an attic and so it has wonderful angles. It's perfect.

2. I'm excited because... I graduate in 3 weeks!

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is... huffing and puffing and then getting some exercise or writing it down.

4. Currently I'm craving... nothing because I just had a huge and intense lunch at Dominiks.

5. The thing I love most about my Mum is... She is understanding and loving and absolutely candid and hilarious.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be... wow, hmm. Maybe "Don't Fear the Path." Since i am always excited for the next destination and never the road to the destination.

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be... bread. hands down.


Also, this is a little deep but so important to me. My mom, Papa, aunts and uncles have all experienced some form of skin cancer and if I could spread the word a little bit, that would be great.

Enjoy the video. It's great. :)

No comments: