Wonderful Wednesday

Happiness
Today was wonderful. Not only did I receive a 100% on my AP Biology test (my first A on a test mind you) but also, the sun was shining, I was wearing flowey flower shorts from Anthropologie, and the world is a beautiful place in general. I could be worrying about my AP test tomorrow or senior ball plans for this weekend... but instead I am very content.

Also, did anyone catch The Voice last night? A man named Tyler Robinson from FOLSOM was on and nailed it! His coach is Blake Shelton (LOVE!) and I couldn't be happier for him. I hope he knows my whole high school, and his high school (he graduated 2 years ago), are rooting for him!

Finally, while reading my book, The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters, I stumbled upon this quote and decided I had to share:

But once in a while the odd thing happens,
Once in a while the dream comes true,
And the whole pattern of life is altered,
Once in a while the moon turns blue.
-Auden

Photo:http: //www.flickr.com/photos/74979576@N00/1419303782/

No comments: