Blooming






Today I went to my favorite coffee and breakfast place in the world-Bloom. Not only is the name lovely, but the coffee and tea is to die for. Me and my friend Kim went for breakfast and chatted over graduating and life in general. It was a perfect morning.
Then I headed over to Relay for Life to do some hard core walking! I'm a huge supporter of Relay for Life and basically the fighting against all types of cancer. Being fair skinned and freckle-y, skin cancer is a prevalent one in my life. Also, we got free cupcakes for being walkers. Anytime there's free cupcakes, I'm there.

I've decided I'm going to start something new. Because I think music is incredibly important and I'm extremely passionate about it, I want to share with you a favorite song of the day. If you have a song to share with me, please do! I'm always up for suggestions!

Song of the Day:

Come Home- One Republic Ft. Sara Bareilles
(beautiful song with wonderful lyrics)

No comments: