Currently Listening...

IMG_0444
"Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
but lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
but your soul you must keep, totally free."
-Mumford & Sons

Lately, I have felt songs more deeply. Understood the lyrics on an
entire new level and almost cried over how intensely I was feeling
these songs. It's not like anything drastic has happened recently and
I'm vulnerable, I think I've just found some amazing artists
that really stretch the boundaries and write beautiful lyrics.

Here are some of my favorites:
Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
And of the Avett Brothers
Bon Iver
Half Moon- Blind Pilot
People Say- Portugal. The Man.
The Civil Wars
Fleet Foxes
Phil Wickham
It's Real- Real Estate
Rivers and Roads- The Head and the Heart
I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz

No comments: