Outfit Post?

I know what you're thinking...
this girl's got another outfit post??
And yes, I do. I have this thing for
clothes. I buy a lot of them...

And then when I'm bored with my stuff,
I go through my friend's closets.
Which is what happened here.
This outfit is my friend Monica's (last picture)
that her mom got her from Spain.
Yeah, Spain. Big deal.

Therefore, it needed a post.
IMG_0797
IMG_0795
And then my dorm is just gorgeous
as I've mentioned before so I had to throw
some shots in here as well.
IMG_0808
IMG_0804
IMG_0798
IMG_0801
This volcanic rock spans around the entire campus.
I think it's pretty nifty.
IMG_0805
And Monica. The photographer and outfit provider.

Outfit:
Dress: Spain
Shoes: Steve Madden
Tights: Target
Lipstick: 99 cent lipstick from Walgreens.
We be classy.

No comments: